Saturday, November 22, 2008

Welcome!

Hello blogging world! Let me be the first to welcome myself to blog land! I have overcome some of my fears and worked hard to learn how to do this, not to mention I have succumbed to the pressure I have felt not only by others but myself to start a blog. So here I am, fellow bloggers! Can I get a round of applause, please? I'm ready to share my life with all of you, ready for some fun! Please feel free to share your words of wisdom, as I am just a beginner, venturing out into an unknown land...

6 comments:

Asa, Lorie, Emmitt and Ruby Gardine said...

Welcome aboard! This is way better than emailing people if you ask me. If somebody wants to check out what you've been up to then they can just come to your blog. I love it for the family that is out of state.

Only tip I have is that I try to keep my videos to about a minute. Unless it is interesting/funny the whole time people lose interest.

Charloe said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I have one too, but I don't update it very often. Maybe you will inspire me! Thanks for keeping in touch.

Charloe

Anna said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the blogosphere!

staci said...

Welcome to the land of bloggers! Very fun! ;) We have a blog too. I'll send you an invite so you can keep tabs on us!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Kristy said...

Yay! I'm excited you have a blog now! I love them for keeping in touch with fam and friends. And it helps you to have something to talk about when you see people again!

HeatherH said...

A standing ovation! The videos were great and your house looks cute too! Love you!