Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He's one smart cookie!



Eva and I attended Eli's 1st Kindergarten Awards Assembly. Eli received an award for outstanding math achievement! It was fun to see him up on the stage with the other kids (if you look closely, he is the smallest one!). Now, while I love supporting our kids in school events, there will be 3 of these assemblies per year, with each child being in elementary school for 6 years, times however many kids we will have...maybe my math award winner can do the math for me and figure out how many of these I have to attend!

Eli and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Blanchard:

4 comments:

Chels said...

Maybe homeschooling our children would be worth it!! (;
Good for Eli on doing fantastic in math.

staci said...

Way to go Eli!! That's awesome he was recognized like that! So fun! Bet he felt so proud! ;) Good for him to be doing well in math already too. I hate math!! Such a cute kid!

The Pollard Fam said...

That is so great that he is doing so well in school! He looks so proud of himself!!

Kristy said...

Smarty-pants! He's so stinking cute! And it was really good of his teacher to recognize him like that--I bet it just makes him want to try even more!